Plan Your Own Event
Our volunteer-led fundraising program helps you to be a part of funding critical brain tumor research and support services for the 700,000 people living with a brain tumor.
You can host a garage sale, bingo night, or golf tournament. There’s no right way to fundraise – that’s why we call it Breakthrough Your Way. For more ideas of ways to fundraise, please see ABTA Fundraising Ideas.
Submit your information below and an ABTA staff member will be in touch.
- Fundraising Webinar – “Why You Should Feel Good About Fundraising And How It May Be Easier (And More Fun!) Than You Think”
- Fundraising FAQs – Answers to the most common fundraising questions.
- Event Checklist – Sample event checklist to help you get started.
- Social Media Tips & Tools for Fundraising – Quick tips to help you promote your fundraising efforts.
Register for a BT5K
The BT5K Breakthrough for Brain Tumors Run & Walk is the ABTA’s signature fundraising event, taking place in cities coast to coast. Your participation allows you to be a part of helping to provide vital brain tumor resources to patients and their families, fund promising research studies, and conduct nationwide brain tumor educational programs.
Bring out your family and friends, and make a major impact on raising money and awareness of brain tumors. Choose a city below to register or donate today!
Choose a city:
*More event sites coming soon
Have a question about ABTA’s BT5Ks? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 886-1281.
Join our Endurance Team
Team Breakthrough is the ABTA’s endurance training program. Team Breakthrough allows runners – from beginner to advanced – to participate in endurance events nationwide, while raising funds and awareness to advance the understanding and treatment of brain tumors.
Team Breakthrough is a proud charity partner of four events:
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- 2018 United Airlines NYC Half
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series
- Tough Mudder
Don’t see a race that works for you? You can still join Team Breakthrough with our Choose Your Own option.