Date and Time
This group is currently suspended due to COVID-19 precautions.
UofL James Graham Brown Cancer Center and UofL Physicians, Restorative Neuroscience provide a free support group for patients, family, and friends. The group is led by Alexandra Schaber, APRN. Light refreshments are provided.
Benefits of participating in a support group:
- Sharing experiences & helping others
- Feeling less alone, anxious, & afraid
- Gaining support & hope from others facing similar experiences
- Learning new skills for coping
- Feeling more in control
- Receiving helpful tips & resources
- Establishing relationships
Page last updated 7/15/20