Are you cause-driven and can embrace our mission where brain tumors are eliminated? Are you experienced in marketing and want to utilize those skills to benefit our nonprofit? The American Brain Tumor Association (ABTA) is a steadfast advocate on behalf of the brain tumor community where we help patients, caregivers and their loved ones. Our mission is to advance the understanding and treatment of brain tumors with the goals of improving, extending and, ultimately, saving the lives of those impacted by a brain tumor diagnosis.
Join us as the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing where you will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications in creating and implementing a top-of-the-funnel, multi-channel marketing strategy to ensure the ABTA is positioned at the forefront of our category, to attract and engage brain tumor patients and caregivers, and to deliver a strong pipeline of new constituents and revenue for the organization.
The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will be a key member of the Marketing Team and will bring experience in building a cohesive brand awareness, constituent acquisition and retention strategies through a deep understanding of social media, digital and print advertising, website optimization and SEO, and e-mail. This role will be responsible for developing compelling content and creating design assets to complement marketing tactics.
While the ABTA is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, remote candidates will be considered. Salary is in the mid – upper $70K range.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize, implement and own constituent acquisition and retention strategies leveraging CRM automation.
- Develop quarterly performance reports against key performance metrics and ROI.
- Evaluate and optimize acquisition and retention strategies based on analytics.
- Lead the ideation and implementation of the ABTA’s annual donor solicitation campaigns.
- Create compelling content and design assets to support social and digital marketing tactics.
- Collaborate with Development, Patient Services and Research departments by orchestrating or participating in briefings and planning meetings to identify marketing opportunities.
- Manage project budgets and monthly expense reporting.
- Manage relationships with vendors.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- At least 5-7 years of experience developing and implementing high-performing digital marketing strategies.
- Proficient in digital marketing best practices, optimization techniques, with a focus on acquisition.
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insights.
- Strong writing, editing and storytelling skills. Ability to synthesize and relay information into creative and meaningful messages tailored to diverse audiences.
- Solid design skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Creative Suite) to create marketing assets to complement social media and digital marketing.
- Experience with content management system (WordPress/Elementor), a plus.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce/Pardot), a plus.
- Experience managing multiple large scale, highly visible projects simultaneously, under tight timelines and interfacing with executive leadership.
- Experienced manager, with ability to lead full-time and contract resources, as well as manage project budgets.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Ability to work closely with a large group of stakeholders representing various areas of business.
Interested in Working for the ABTA?
Submit a cover letter with your resume to email@example.com. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
About Our Culture
The ABTA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; a 401K plan with employer match; parental leave; monthly technology stipend; a generous paid time off plan; summer hours; smart casual dress, including jeans; free access to on-site fitness center; free office parking; work-life balance and flexible work-from-home schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The ABTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all persons. The ABTA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, or disability in accordance with applicable laws.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org