Thank you for your consideration of leaving a legacy of support by making a planned gift to the American Brain Tumor Association. Planned gifts allow you to combine your charitable giving goals with your estate and financial planning goals. In doing so, your gift can benefit the ABTA while helping you to save taxes, increase your income and pass more on to your heirs. Your donation may be designated for a specific program (such as research or patient services), or unrestricted to be used wherever the need is greatest.
The American Brain Tumor Association accepts several types of planned gifts. You can explore many of these on our Ways to Give page.
Did you know that...
- You can receive income for life in exchange for a gift?
- Giving appreciated property, like stocks or real estate, costs less than giving the equivalent amount in cash?
- Some assets can benefit you more if you give them away?
- Some gifts cost nothing now, but leave a legacy later?
- Some gifts allow you to pass more on to your heirs and save taxes?
As you begin to explore and coordinate a planned gift tailored to your individual needs, we recommend you discuss your options with an advisors. For more information to some of your questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.