Informative and supportive group that welcomes patients, family members, caregivers and health care professionals. Dinner is included. Parking is free.
• A group atmosphere for discussion to help provide
emotional support and a forum where patients and
caregivers can learn how other cancer patients and
survivors cope with similar conditions.
• Resources to learn about the diagnosis of brain
tumors, various treatments, clinical trials and other
• General advice on facilities and organizations who
specialize in patient care, assistance and special needs.
• Guest speakers and health care specialists who can
answer questions, share coping methods and offer
guidance to patients and caregivers.
• A support network with others who are living similar
situations throughout treatment and recovery. This
service also allows patients, survivors, caregivers and
family members to support one another through the
sharing of mutual experiences.