Offers a variety of cancer support groups (see below). Call or email for more information.
- From Cancer to Health: A Stress Management and Coping Intervention: Offered annually (next session will be spring 2017)
- Healing Grief Group: 2nd and 4th Tues/month, 6:00-7:30 p.m. An ongoing monthly group offering education and support for grieving adults.
- Living Well: Every Wednesday, 6:00-7:30 p.m. These sessions are open to adults with any type of cancer, at any stage, at any point along the journey from diagnosis through survivorship, along with their adult family members and friends.
- Living With Hope and Living With Hope Companion Group: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. A group for people impacted by metastatic and/or advanced cancer. Through discussion and guided exercises, participants will have the opportunity to explore ways to cope with the challenges of living with (or loving somebody who has) advanced illness and to continue to find meaning and hope. Individuals with advanced cancer meet together, while loved ones/companions will meet in a separate group.
- NOMO (Not on My Own): 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m. A social support group for young adults, ages 19-39, impacted by cancer.
- Sojourn: a 6-week series on Cancer & the Spirit: Offered annually, Sojourn is appropriate for adults with cancer who are interested in exploration, conversation, and respectful dialogue related to spirituality and cancer.
- Support for Seedlings: Mondays, 4:15-5:00 p.m. Cancer can be a strange and confusing experience that not every child – or adult - can relate to. This activity-based support group created just for kids impacted by cancer meets weekly and offers a regular time to connect with other children, understand their cancer experience better, and learn how to cope with the many difficult feelings that are experienced. Appropriate for ages 6-12 year old, Pre-assessment required.
- Teen Group: Every Thursday, 6:00-7:30 p.m. This group for adolescents, ages 12+, offers a comfortable environment to talk, learn more about cancer, and engage in activities with other teens impacted by cancer.
- Women’s Cancer Support Group: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m. This group is open for women with any type of cancer at any point along their journey from diagnosis through survivorship.